- Robert Drake and Kathy O'Connell - photo by Clem Murray/Phila Inquirer
- We Heart XPN!
- Kathy at the Kids Corner Music Festival
- Oscar The Grouch with Caroll Spinney and Kathy
- Andrés, Jazzy Ash, Marcy Marxer and Cathy Fink
- Zee Avi
- Kathy O'Connell & Mike Weilbacher
- Trout Fishing In America & Justin Roberts
- Kathy reads The Lorax to the Lorax
- Barry Louis Polisar, Kathy, Keith Grimwood/Trout Fishing In America
- John Hadfield with Kathy and The Pop Ups
- Princess Katie and Racer Steve
- Derrick Pitts at the Philadelphia Science Festival
Love Makes A Family
According to a TV show I loved called “The Mary Tyler Moore Show,” a family is “the people who make you feel less alone and really loved.” This month’s collection of CDs celebrates the wide variety of people who comprise families. Sometimes our outside is different from who we are inside, and that needs to be expressed. Sometimes kids know who they are inside even before the adults in their lives do. Most times, our family is different from the families we see on television and in movies. Each of our families is as unique as the individuals in it. Somewhere in this wonderful collection of kindie music, each of us will find something to complete our definition of “family.”
What To Do?
As we near the end of another school year, now is the perfect time to gather the family and head outdoors! There's everything from live music concerts to roller skating to nature hikes and more! Just check out the Kids Corner Family Calendar for a list of special events - and be sure to check the top of the page for upcoming events where you can meet Kids Corner host Kathy O'Connell!
It's Our Music Channel
Since we know how important the music of Kids Corner is to you - we've created the Kids Corner Music Channel! It's a audio streaming loop featuring some of the best songs by some of our favorite musicians.
Kids Corner Book Club
Ten-year-old Winnie Foster accidentally meets the Tuck family and learns their secret. What happens next?? Check out the July selection, chosen by Kids Corner librarian Joe Hilton.